Fender Musical Instruments
Existing warehouse was too small to accommodate new product lines. Need a new building to facilitate
growth and ability to ship to more dealers. Their existing operation had no automation.
Relocated operations to a new 880,000 square foot Distribution Center consisting of the following
solutions for pick and ship efficiencies:
- Full Case and Broken Case Order Selection
- Receiving System
- High Speed Shipping and Sortation System
- Four (4) order selection modules each 260 feet long
- One (1) order selection module, 3 levels high
- Over 21,000 pallet locations
- Over 18,000 pick locations
- Over 2 miles of conveyor, transporting and sorting a
range of products from 52 inch long guitars and large
amplifiers to small cartons.