Their existing distribution center for Musical Instruments and Sound Equipment was too small to meet
the order demand.
ISG conducted a SKU analysis to determine the proper size and content for a new Distribution Center.
ISG then worked with the architect to build a new 32,000 square foot Distribution Center that was
LEEDS compliant and consisted of the following:
- Broken Case Order Selection with 525 SKU locations
- Bin Shelving Pick Area with 1350 SKU locations
- Conveyor and Sortation system
- Packing and Manifesting Stations
- Pallet racking with approximately 1800 locations
- Guitar racking with approximately 1300 locations